Proel Studio Monitor EIKON-5 Overview:
Proel EIKON5 - EIKON is a series of nearfield studio monitors designed by PROEL R&D team in order to provide to your music the most honest and accurate reference possible.
From the carefully selected transducers to the proprietary enhanced waveguides and to the low-resonance cabinet design, everything has been tailored with hours of listening in order to offer the best accuracy over the whole audio spectrum.
The perfectly optimized electronics, including high-headroom separate Class AB amplifiers for high and low section, high-precision crossover networks and separate LIMITER circuits, provide maximum resolution and minimum listening fatigue.
The lineup includes three models, featuring 5.25”, 6” and 8” woofers, and a 10” subwoofer, offering the ideal nearfield monitor solution for any kind of music production applications: recording studios, home and project studios, broadcast studios, post-production facilities, mobile production vehicles, home theater, multimedia installations.
- Bi-amplified 2-way system
- 0.75 "soft-dome tweeter for detailed response and a high-resolution sound
- Proprietary integrated elliptical waveguide with accurate directivity control
- Long-excursion 5.25” woofer with lightweight fiber-glass composite cone
- Precisely calculated front tuning port for greater low-frequency extension
- Multiple audio input connectors for connecting any kind of source
- HF adjustment for a flexible control of high frequency
- Sophisticated, carefully designed crossover filters an improved resolution
- High-headroom Class AB 15+30W amplifiers with dual accurate CLIP LIMITER
- SPL MAX 104 dB
- Frequency response 55 Hz - 20 kHz
Proel Studio Monitor EIKON-5 Technical Specifications:
- System type: 2-way vented enclosure
- High Frequency Device: 0.75 “ dome tweeter on elliptical waveguide
- Low Frequency Device: 5.25” woofer with fiberglass reinforced cone
- Angular Coverage: 90° H x 60° V
- HF Amplifier Continuous Power: 15W Class AB
- LF Amplifier Continuous Power: 30W Class AB
- Processing: Analog
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max SPL: 104 dB
- Connectors: 1/4” JACK, XLR-F, RCA
- Controls: LEVEL, HF ADJUST
- Construction: Vinyl laminated MDF cabinet with ABS front
- Cabinet Colour: Black
- Power Supply: 230 VAC or 120 VAC 50/60 Hz with LINE VOLTAGE selector
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 185 x 285 x 230 mm
- Weight: 5 kg